Our flag ship programs in the domain of behavior and leadership are available to the common public. The calendar is set once every year. One of the most notable feature of our centralized training programs is that the participants get inducted as life members into the WINTEG alumni – a forum of continuous learning and growth
WINTEG also offers training programs for the common public. Covering a wide range of topics from leadership development to business communication and stress management, these training programs are led by reputed faculties known for their subject matter expertise and strong delivery capabilities.
All flagship programs of WINTEG are offered as public programs. The calendar is released every January and all programs which get the required number of nominations are conducted.
The following are the public programs meant for the year 2014:
- WINTEG Leadership Course (WLC) – a eight session workshop on leadership and self development
- The Power of One – a two day workshop on teamwork and team building
- Stress Management – a one day workshop on stress management
- Business Communication – a two day workshop on workplace communication skills
- Trainer’s Peak – a two day workshop on train the trainer
- Finance for Non Finance Managers
- HR for Non HR Managers
- Negotiation Skills